I love, love, love my Kindle app. I recently finished The Hangman’s Daughter by Oliver Potzsch . Talk about a visual book. I can totally visualize Nic Cage playing Jakob Kuisl in the big screen version–if they are smart enough to make one.
I have only had my Kindle since January, but I have already read so many fantastic books. My favorite thing about the kindle? One click and the book is mine. No driving to the store, waiting in line, driving home and then sitting down to read. I cn read within seconds. So useful, but so dangerous!
Here are some other books you can find on my Kindle bookshelf:
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins…brilliant!
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman. So moving and emotional. Will haunt you.
- An Idiot Abroad by Karl Pilkington . I love myself some Karl.
- Dracula by Bram Stoker. You can’t say you are surprised, can you?
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. Very interesting read….one of a large series
- Evermore by Alyson Noel. An interesting take on the paranormal.
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman. This is the sequel to If I Stay. This is the one I am currently reading and very much enjoying it.
And then there is the Wish List…
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Wake by Lisa McMann
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- Immanuel’s Veins by Ted Dekker
- Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- Unbearable Lightness by Portia de Rossi
- Thinking in Pictures by Temple Grandin
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
Until next time~~C.A.D.